Beta Alpha Psi – Theta Sigma Chapter
As the premier professional business and financial information honorary organization, Beta Alpha Psi recognizes academic excellence and complements members’ formal education by providing interaction and networking among students, faculty, and professionals. Our aim is to foster lifelong growth, service, and ethical conduct.
To recognize and promote outstanding academic achievements in the fields of accounting, finance, and information systems.
- Promote the study and practice of professional fields related to these disciplines
- Provide self-development opportunities and association among members and practicing financial professionals
- Encourage a sense of ethical, social and public responsibilities
- Enhance and complement the collegiate experience at the University of Colorado Denver
- Joshua Pevarnik, President email@example.com
- Josh Jarecke, Executive Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blake Gavaldon, SVP Recording email@example.com
- Kit Zhu, VP Recording firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Wagner, SVP Treasury email@example.com
- Dennis Fisher, VP Treasury firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aika Higashimori, SVP Communications email@example.com
- John Kim, VP Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bailee Blackney, SVP Events email@example.com
- Danielle Ernst, VP Events firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Daues, CPA- Audit Staff, RubinBrown LLP
- John Kulich- Principal – International Tax Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Doug Slaybaugh, CPA- Audit Partner, EKS&H
- Melanie Tucker, CPA, CCIFP- Vice President – Finance, JE Dunn Construction
- Greg Vochis, CPA- Controller, Delta Dental of Colorado
- Brian Zales, CPA, ABV, CFE, CGMA- Consulting Services Partner, Anton Collins Mitchell, LLP
We are excited for this upcoming semester and look forward in networking with you this Spring 2014 semester! Spring 2014 Application and dues must be turned in by Friday, February 7, 2014. Visit the meetings page for upcoming events.