Beta Alpha Psi – Theta Sigma Chapter
As the premier professional business and financial information honorary organization, Beta Alpha Psi recognizes academic excellence and complements members’ formal education by providing interaction and networking among students, faculty, and professionals. Our aim is to foster lifelong growth, service, and ethical conduct.
To recognize and promote outstanding academic achievements in the fields of accounting, finance, and information systems.
- Promote the study and practice of professional fields related to these disciplines
- Provide self-development opportunities and association among members and practicing financial professionals
- Encourage a sense of ethical, social and public responsibilities
- Enhance and complement the collegiate experience at the University of Colorado, Denver
- Dr. Craig Sisneros, Faculty Advisor email@example.com
- Ai Chow, President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Suazo, Treasurer email@example.com
- Josh Jarecke, Assistant Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derek Stillman, Recorder email@example.com
- Sayaka Rodenburg, Assistant Recorder firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Wagner, Communications Director email@example.com
- Joshua Pevarnik, Webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for the Spring 2013 semester. If you would like to Join Beta Alpha Psi in the future, please check back next Fall to download and return the application packet.