DO YOU WANT TO GET REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE WITH A PAID INTERNSHIP WITHOUT LEAVING CAMPUS?
The National Society of Leadership and Success, one of the largest leadership honor societies in America, is looking for the best and the brightest student leaders to apply for a paid two semester internship beginning Spring, 2014. If selected as an intern, your job will be to start a chapter of the Society on your campus and serve as the President of a leadership honor society (also known as Sigma Alpha Pi).
The Society offers life-changing lectures from the nation’s leading presenters and a community where students come together to help one another succeed. We integrate a year-long speaker series via live webcasts from the nation’s top speakers and celebrities to teach students how to become leaders as well as the keys to success. Some past speakers include: Stephen Covey, Lou Holtz, Rudy Giuliani, Jack Canfield, and other celebrity speakers from hit TV shows such as Survivor and America’s Next Top Model.
The Society also encourages and organizes students into action to better the world. You will participate in team meetings in which students set and h! old each other accountable to achieve goals. By surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals, you will be exposed to peer mentoring which will lead to positive change in your life.
Click here to learn more about the internship and apply.
What are some of the benefits of being a Society Intern?
• All expense paid 2 day leadership training retreat
• Paid $1500 Stipend
• On campus internship with flexible hours around class schedule
• Develop the essential leadership skills employers and graduate schools are looking for
• Capability to empower others to see your vision and leave a legacy on your campus
• Other great benefits – scholarships and awards, online job bank, access to Success Coaches, customized personalized letter of recommendation, access to several years of past Speaker Broadcasts, Interview Series (audio interviews with experts on various to! pics), use of a resource collection of leadership books and CD’s, Motivational Mondays (weekly e-mails with five-minutes of motivational audio recordings), and participation in Success Networking Teams.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a leader in the growing moveme! nt for positive change? These students did!
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (201) 222-6544. If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of, please visit our website at http://www.societyleadership.org/intern/DLJAN14 to submit your resume and application.
Apply now as! only one intern is hired per campus and qualified candidates are accepted
immediately upon successful completion of the hiring process.